Corporate Volunteer Council
The Corporate Volunteer Council (CVC) is a professional association of local businesses dedicated to making a difference in the community through the development and promotion of employee volunteerism and community involvement, in close partnership with local nonprofit agencies. The CVC provides volunteer leadership by responding to the changing needs of the local community, as well as serving as a forum for training, networking and the exchange of ideas and information on corporate philanthropy and employee volunteerism.
CVC Membership Benefits
- Increase the visibility and publicity of your business's community engagement
- Learn new ways to promote corporate philanthropy and employee volunteerism at your organization through peer-to-peer collaboration
- Participate in coordinated, multi-organization volunteer service projects throughout the year
- Obtain training, ideas, advice and resources on improving volunteer engagement
- Garner knowledge of local community issues and volunteer needs
For more information on the CVC, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 212-5009.
Past Meeting Topics
CVC Members have represented:
- The Balm Shop & Co.
- Barrister Executive Suites, Inc.
- Berg & Associates, Inc.
- Chevron Products Co.
- El Segundo Refinery
- DKI Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Torrance-South Bay
- Holiday Inn L.A.-Gateway-Torrance
- Moog, Inc.
- Saatchi & Saatchi LA
- Sunrise Senior Living
- Toyota Motor Sales, USA
- Toyota TFS
- UPS Cartage Services
- Watson Land Co.
Engage Event - August 24, 2016
Brianne King Speaking
LeVal Brewer and Sara Myers
LeVal Brewer speaking
William Welch, Brianne King, Sara Myers, LaVal Brewer,