At the Heart of Supporting Operation Teddy Bear®
Do you believe every child should have a book at home to read?
Are you passionate about childhood education and inspiring children to be kind to one another?
Are you committed to the idea students need educational tools (pencils, paper, crayons, flashcards) to complete their homework?
Are you looking for a cause that you can meet fellow philanthropists who share your spirit of volunteering?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you sound like our newest Affinity Group member.
Founded in 2005, the Affinity Group is a support group for the Volunteer Center's Operation Teddy Bear® program. Affinity members pay annual dues and meet six times annually for regular/social meetings.
Members of the Affinity Group work together to support Operation Teddy Bear® and other Volunteer Center programs through fundraising events and other projects, making a difference in the lives, education and futures of the underserved children and their families.
- First chance to volunteer for the Operation Teddy Bear® program
- Friendship with a group of like-minded philanthropists
- Take part in special fundraising events
- Public recognition on the Volunteer Center website
- Monthly eNewsletters and special email updates
- Invitations to periodic Volunteer Center thank you parties and events
Join the Affinity Group!
If you are interested in joining the Affinity Group, contact the Volunteer Center at (310) 212-5009 for more information.